Duration: 3 hours
Start Time: Varies
- Learn how to make fettuccine and ravioli from scratch with a professional chef at a private cooking school in Rome's Trastevere neighborhood.
- Get to know your chefs and fellow pasta makers over prosecco and aperitivi.
- Enjoy a live demonstration in the fine art of gelato making.
- Have a relaxed, fun experience with a small group of 14 participants maximum.
- Gain insider tips on Roman cuisine from a local chef so you can make the most of every meal during your stay.
Learn to cook Italian style at a pasta-making class in Rome.
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend time in Rome, our pasta-making class gives you a chance to enjoy an authentic culinary experience while learning some tricks for your own kitchen.
Your experience starts with prosecco, traditional Italian snacks, and conversation with fellow students and the local chefs who teach the class. Once all the introductions have been made, it’s time to learn how to make fettucine and ravioli with one red and one white sauce—such as amatriciana, puttanesca, butter sage and parmigiano, or cacio e pepe, depending on the season. You’ll learn every step and do it all yourself: from mixing the ingredients to kneading the dough and making the sauce. No previous experience is necessary—your chef will guide you through the whole process and answer any questions you have. It's a great experience for seasoned cooks, amateurs, and even bambini (kids)!
Enjoy local wine and appetizers as you learn about Italian cuisine.
Throughout the experience, your chef will teach you take-home tricks for cooking the perfect pasta, such as the different uses of various flours, how to pair pasta with sauce, and the best substitute ingredients you can source at home. The highlight of your Rome pasta-making class will be gathering around the table with your new friends to enjoy your hard work. After enjoying your pasta with plenty of Italian wine, wrap it all up with a dessert of gelato, presented to you by your chef while your pasta settles. You truly are doing as the Romans do now!
Our Rome pasta making class offers an unforgettable experience with new friends.
Small groups are what make our cooking classes such enjoyable experiences. With only 14 people or fewer, you’ll find it easy to get to know the rest of your group and have plenty of time to chat with the chef. Our cooking school is equipped with modern kitchens and brand new appliances to give you the best pasta-making experience. In this relaxed environment on a small street in charming Trastevere, you’ll feel comfortable and perfectly at home.
- Sites Visited
- Charming cooking school in the heart of Trastevere reserved just for your group
- Expertly guided cooking lesson
- Local English-speaking professional chef
- Private kitchen reserved just for your group
- Modern cooking appliances and equipment
- Small group of 14 guests maximum
- Prosecco and wine
- Aperitivi (appetizers)
- Two homemade pastas with two sauces
- Homemade gelato
- All ingredients for your meal