The foodies at Devour Tours are now operating all Walks food tours. For years their obsession has been in finding the best version of every dish and the biggest characters at the market. We think that singularity makes them the best at what they do.
- Learn how to make fettuccine and ravioli from scratch with a professional chef at a private cooking school in Rome's Trastevere neighborhood.
- Get to know your chefs and fellow pasta makers over prosecco and aperitivi.
- Enjoy a live demonstration in the fine art of gelato making.
- Have a relaxed, fun experience with a small group of 14 participants maximum.
- Gain insider tips on Roman cuisine from a local chef so you can make the most of every meal during your stay.
Make it a perfect day
Combine our pasta-making class with an expert-led Vatican tour, a visit to a local market, and unforgettable panoramic views of Rome for a perfect day in the Eternal City.