The foodies at Devour Tours are now operating all Walks food tours. For years their obsession has been in finding the best version of every dish and the biggest characters at the market. We think that singularity makes them the best at what they do.
- Try a variety of food and drink (enough for a full dinner!) across 5 locally owned spots in Venice’s lively San Polo and Dorsoduro neighborhoods.
- Escape the crowded streets and step into the bacari only locals know to seek out as your guide shares how to tell tourist traps from the real deal.
- Get a lesson in enjoying cicchetti like a Venetian as you try two different types—both equally delicious!
- Enjoy a variety of local drinks, from the well-loved spritz to classic prosecco and plenty of Italian wine.
- Taste a gelato-based dessert that’s been a local favorite for over 80 years!
Make it a perfect day
This itinerary includes everything you need for an unforgettable day in Venice, from a VIP tour of St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace to the best cicchetti in town on your evening food tour.