THESE TERMS CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT GOVERN THE RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES BETWEEN US AND YOU AND DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU.
1. Eligibility to Use SitesThe Sites are not targeted, nor intended for use by anyone under age 18. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST AGE 18 TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITES. By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through the Sites, you represent that you are at least age 18.
2. Affirmative Representations Regarding Use of SitesWhen you access, use, or participate on the Sites, you represent that:
- the information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- your use of the Sites and your use of services available on the Sites do not violate any applicable law or regulation, and
if you purchase Services through the Site:
- you are making the applicable purchase or reservation on your personal behalf or on behalf of others, friends or family members with their consent, or as an agent on behalf of your client;
- the payment information you provide, and the associated name, address, phone number, and payment card number can be used to personally identify and/or contact you;
- the e-mail address you provide to us in connection with making a reservation or purchase is unique and personal to you; and
- you have confirmed that the Services you reserved or purchased correspond with the itinerary and/or details of the service on which you, your friend, family member or client will be participating.
3. Prohibited Use of SitesYou may only use the Sites as expressly permitted by these Terms. Specifically, without limitation, you may not:
- purchase or reserve a number of tickets for a Service that exceeds the stated limit for that Service;
- interfere with services provided through the Sites by using viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware;
- modify, creative derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology provided through the Sites;
- interfere with, or disrupt the access of any user, host or network including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or scripting in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Sites;
- use a robot, spider or other device or process to make automated purchases through the Sites;
- impersonate another person or entity or conceal your identity by using multiple e-mail addresses or phony names or contact information;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Sites or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any of the content on the Sites and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Sites (“Materials”) or enforce limitations on use of the Sites or the Materials;
- use Sites to cause harm or damage to any person or entity;
- any of the following actions are strictly prohibited: Man-in-the-Middle behavior, Denial of Service, Distributed Denial of Service, SQL Injections, executing zero-day exploits, cross-site scripting, brute force or other password cracking techniques, any other actions designed to, including but not limited to, disrupt or interfere with Service or function of the Sites unless explicitly agreed to in writing by Hornblower Group as part of penetration test or other security test; or
- use the Sites for any unlawful purpose or prohibited by these Terms.
4. Changes to Terms, Sites, and Services
We may update or revise these Terms or any other policies related to the Sites at any time and in our sole discretion by updating this page with any revisions. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms because they are binding on you to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Your continued use of the Sites after any changes or modifications to the Terms or other policies are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes or modifications.
We are constantly improving the Services and Sites to provide a better experience for its guests and users. You acknowledge and agree that the Sites, or certain features, content, specifications, products, and prices contained thereof, may change from time to time without notice to you. Any update to the Sites or Services that enhances or modifies the current Sites and Services are subject to these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that we may decline to provide access to our Sites or stop providing the Sites or any feature, content, or portion thereof to you or other users at our sole discretion, without notice or liability to you. You may stop using any part of the Sites at any time.
6. Use of Sites on Mobile Device
If you use a mobile device to access the Sites, you agree that you are solely responsible for all messages and data charges that apply for use of your mobile device to access the Sites. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. You acknowledge that wireless service may not be available in all areas at all times and may be affected by changes made by your service provider.
In order to use the Sites made available through our mobile applications, you must have a compatible mobile device. From time to time, our mobile applications may require the downloading and installation of updates or new versions for continued use or functionality. You acknowledge that in some instances updates and/or new versions may reduce or remove features and functionality available in prior versions.
Our mobile applications are designed to integrate with elements of your device’s native functionality. If you choose not to enable your device’s GPS/location settings, push notifications, text messages or other device functionality, or if you choose not to provide certain personal or location data, some features of our mobile applications may not be available to you. To opt-out of receiving push notifications from our mobile applications, adjust the permissions in the settings section of your device or delete the mobile application.
7. SMS/Text Messages
When you opt-in to receive alerts from our SMS/Text messaging program, (“Text Service”), we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency may vary and we will also send service alerts as applicable. Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel.
You can cancel this service at any time. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 289397. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe
Participating carriers include AT&T, Sprint/Boost/Virgin, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, and Verizon Wireless. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
8. Third Party Links and Services
The Sites may link to, interact with, or be available on websites, applications, platforms, and services or products operated and owned by third-parties (“Third Party Sites”) such as social media providers. If you access such Third Party Sites or products, note that different terms and privacy policies may apply to your use of the Third Party Sites or products.
None of the links to the Third Party Sites is deemed to imply that we endorse the Third Party Sites or any content contained therein. We do not control or monitor the content, functionality or accuracy of Third Party Sites. You use Third Party Sites at your own risk. We have no liability for any damages or loss alleged to be caused in connection with any use of or reliance on any content, services, or purchases available on or through any Third Party Site.
9. User Content
Any and all content, comments, feedback, questions or other communications (collectively “User Content”) that you submit or post on the Sites shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting or posting any User Content, you grant a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sublicensable and transferable license to copy, publish, translate, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, reproduce or use the User Content in any commercial or non-commercial manner whatsoever to the Company. We will be free to use any content contained in such User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate or otherwise rely upon such information. We shall have no obligation to monitor User Content, use or display User Content, compensate you for submitting User Content, or respond to any User Content. We retain the right, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, to remove, revise or refuse to post any User Content for any reason or no reason.
By submitting User Content, you represent and warrant that the User Content does not (i) contain false or misleading information, (ii) infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party, (iii) contain any libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening or otherwise harassing content, (iv) contain any addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any contact information or (v) contain computer malware of any form, or other harmful files, (VI) redirect traffic to any third party sites that are engaged in phishing practices or contain malicious software. You are solely responsible for the User Content and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all damages, claims, expenses, costs or fees arising from or in connection with a breach of any of the foregoing representations or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
10. User AccountYou may choose to create and register for an account to use certain features of the Sites such as the Rewards Program, Manage My Booking portal, or customer preference center.. If you choose to create an account, you agree to (a) create only one account on the Sites, (b) provide honest, accurate, current, and complete information regarding yourself and/or anyone you may be purchasing Services on behalf of, (c) keep your profile, contact, and other account information updated and accurate, (d) maintain the confidentiality of your account and password , (e) notify us if you discover or suspect that your account has been hacked or its security breached. Regardless of whether or not you create a User Account, but accessing our Services or Sites, you agree to never attempt to access a User Account that does not belong to you. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and you accept all risks for any unauthorized use of your account. We may revoke your right to have an account at any time at our sole discretion without notice.
11. Our intellectual Property RightsAll of the content on the Sites and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Sites (“Materials”), are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Sites and the Materials are for your information and not for commercial exploitation. We reserve all rights in and to the Sites and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials and/or any portion of the Sites for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials and/or Sites. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you may not copy, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, transmit, publicly display or perform, create derivative works of or otherwise exploit any part of the Sites or Material. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
12. Electronic CommunicationsWhen you communicate with us via the Sites or any other form of electronic media, such as email, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically, and that any such electronic communications, including notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications are equivalent to written communications, satisfy any legal or contractual requirement that such communications be in writing, and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication. If we receive malicious electronic communications from a source that is associated with you, we reserve the right to take actions consistent with maintaining the integrity or our service and Sites.
13. Legal Disputes and Agreement to ArbitratePlease read the following clauses carefully as it may significantly affect your legal rights, including your right to file a lawsuit in court.
a. Initial Dispute Resolution. We are available to address any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Sites or Services. Most concerns may be quickly resolved by informal means. We will work in good faith to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations, which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
b. Agreement to Binding Arbitration. If the parties do not reach an agreed upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is pursued pursuant to Section 13(a) above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms (including formation, performance and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other and/or your use of the Sites and/or Services shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered on a confidential basis by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) in accordance with the provisions of its Consumer Arbitration Rules, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Terms is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Binding Arbitration shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act.
c. Class Action and Class Arbitration Waiver. The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above in Section 13(b) shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
d. Exception – Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
e. Exclusive Venue for Litigation. To the extent that the arbitration provisions set forth in Section 13(b) do not apply, the parties agree that any litigation between them shall be filed exclusively in state or federal courts located in Delaware and the parties expressly consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts thereof.
f. Choice of Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed, and any dispute between the parties determined, under the laws of the state of Delaware, United States of America.
g. If you take an action against our Services or Sites that it determined to be malicious or illegal, we reserve the right to collaborate with and share your information with authorities without reservation.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY AND ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, FRANCHISEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AND SUPPLIERS (“HORNBLOWER GROUP”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTUAL OR THREATENED CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR DEMANDS, LIABILITIES AND SETTLEMENTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING FEES) RESULTING (OR ALLEGED TO RESULT) FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SITES OR SERVICES IN ANY MANNER THAT VIOLATES OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE APPLICABLE LAW OR THESE TERMS. This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the Hornblower Group for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Sites.
15. Disclaimer of WarrantiesALL MATERIALS OR ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. BY OPERATING THE SITES, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY THAT WE ENDORSE ANY MATERIALS OR ITEMS AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO BY THE SITES, OR THAT WE BELIEVE ANY MATERIALS OR ITEMS TO BE ACCURATE, USEFUL OR NON-HARMFUL. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SAFETY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY VENDOR’S SERVICE, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY ITEMS OR MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THE SITES. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICES RESERVED OR BOOKED THROUGH THE SITES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND EACH OF OUR ADVERTISERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER CONTRACTORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND YOUR USE OF THE SITES, INCLUDING THAT THE SITES ARE MERCHANTABLE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES, NON-INFRINGING, ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, THAT THE USE OF SITES BY ANY USER IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THAT USER, OR THAT THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY, ACCURATELY, AND/OR SECURELY TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
16. Disclaimer of LiabilitiesSUBJECT TO APPICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ALONG WITH ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND PARENT ENTITIES (“RELEASED PARTIES”) DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITES OR SERVICES, INCLUDING (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE SITES, (B) YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICE YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THE SITES, (C) ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, WILLFUL, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACTS, DEFECT, OMISSIONS OR DEFAULT ON THE PART OF ANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS OR THEIR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS IN PERFORMING THESE SERVICES, (D) ANY DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF ANY VEHICLE, EQUIPMENT, INSTRUMENT OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, (E) ANY WRONGFUL, WILLFUL, OR NEGLIGENT ACT OR OMISSIONS ON ANY PART OF ANY OTHER PARTY NOT UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION, CONTROL OR OWNERSHIP OF COMPANY (F) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED ON OUR SERVERS, (G) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITES, AND/OR (H) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITES BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF THE SITES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES. AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF DUTY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ANY PAYMENTS MADE BY YOU TO COMPANY.
17. Non-WaiverOur failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of the applicable right or provision.
18. SeverabilityThese Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
19. AssignmentWe may assign our rights under these Terms without your approval.
20. No Third Party BeneficiariesThese Terms constitute an agreement entered into between you and the Company. There are no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
21. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
If you believe any material available via the Sites infringes a copyright you own or control, please notify our designated copyright agent in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”). Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for the requirements of a proper notification.
Hornblower Guest Services Team
Pier 3, Hornblower Landing
San Francisco, CA 94111
Pier 3, Hornblower Landing
San Francisco, CA 94111
Please note that, in accordance with the DMCA, if you knowingly misrepresent that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us, the alleged infringer, by any online service provider, or by any copyright owner who is injured as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing and/or in replacing the removed material or activity. If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against material posted by you on the Sites, you may make a counter-notification with our Designated Agent listed above, provided that such counter-notification complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3). If we receive a valid counter-notification, we may reinstate the removed or disabled material in accordance with the DMCA.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also, in our sole discretion, limit access to the Sites and/or terminate or suspend the accounts of any users who infringes another’s intellectual property right, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
22. Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information:
The provider of the Sites is
Pier 3, Hornblower Landing
San Francisco, CA 94111
Pier 3, Hornblower Landing
San Francisco, CA 94111
You may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at 916.445.1254 or 800.952.5210. Their website is located at: http://www.dca.ca.gov.
Any California residents under the age of eighteen (18) who has registered to use the Sites and/or who have posted content or information on the Sites, can request that such information be removed from the Sites by contacting us at [email protected] Requests must state that the user personally posted such content or information and detail where the content or information is posted. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view.