Duration: 3 hrs
Start Time: Times vary
- Enjoy guaranteed access to The Last Supper with pre-reserved, skip-the-line tickets, saving you the hassle of figuring it out on your own.
- Discover the hidden gems and top sights of Milan with an expert local guide, who will help you to to fully appreciate the city's incredible art, history, and culture.
- Visit the spectacular Duomo and skip lines to get inside, where you'll enjoy an in-depth tour with your knowledgeable guide.
See Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper with guaranteed skip-the-line access.
Visiting The Last Supper is a complicated affair. Located on a wall inside a convent, the mural was long neglected, leading to some damage that authorities are now attempting to undo. As a result, limits have been set on visitors. Only 30 people are allowed inside the climate-controlled room at any time, and they may only stay for 15 minutes—after waiting in an air-locked room beforehand. This has made Last Supper tickets highly sought after, to say the least! But with this Duomo and Last Supper tour, you don't have to worry about securing tickets in advance—we've taken care of that for you.
With pre-reserved, skip-the-line access, you're guaranteed to visit The Last Supper on our Best of Milan tour. You’ll do so with a highly knowledgeable guide at hand to help you get the most from this special visit. They'll give you a full rundown on the painting before you enter, so you’re ready to make the most of your time.
As you move around the room with your guide and small group, admiring its incredible depth and perspective, you'll learn about the characters in the painting and how Leonardo da Vinci became one of the most renowned artistic masters in history. You may only see this masterpiece once in your lifetime (particularly since it’s disintegrating at such an alarming rate)—so this guided visit will ensure you get the most of this opportunity.
Enjoy the incredible architecture of the Milan Duomo as your guide points out hidden details.
After our allocated time at the painting is up, our Duomo and Last Supper tour takes to the streets of Milan. You'll weave your way through the city center and see how Milan evolved from a Roman settlement to a Medieval trading hub and later, to the fashion capital of the world it is today.
The last stop of the day is a special one: the Duomo. The largest church in Italy, it took almost six centuries to complete, but the final result was worth every moment.
Your guide will teach you about the history of this great structure from the Duomo square, pointing out different architectural features and characters you may not have noticed on your own. Finally, they'll take you inside to learn more about the space up close.
Our Best of Milan Duomo and Last Supper Tour shines a light on those special places that make Milan a city like no other. With a small group of only 15 people or fewer throughout, your experience will be intimate, while your local tour guide will be easy to chat with.
- Sites Visited
- Leonardo da Vinci’s "The Last Supper"
- Milan Duomo
- La Scala Theater (from outside)
- Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery
- Pre-reserved skip-the-line "The Last Supper" tickets
- Guided tour of "The Last Supper" painting
- Tour of the Milan Duomo
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Small group of 15 guests maximum