- World-famous for its hillside towns, sweeping views, cuisine, and wine, there are endless reasons to visit Tuscany. Experience all of these in the most authentic, relaxed way possible on this meticulously planned Tuscany day trip from Florence. Take the hassle out of your visit so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a glass of wine (or two).
- Travel through Tuscany to Siena, Chianti, and San Gimignano in a small luxury vehicle with no more than 14 others.
- Stroll the beautiful medieval town of Siena, see its cathedral and the location of the Palio, and wander its atmospheric streets.
- Sit down for a relaxing lunch and wine tasting at an authentic Chianti farmhouse and vineyard.
- Explore one of Tuscany’s gems—the town of San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage site—with a knowledgeable guide.
- Relax knowing that your two experts, a professional driver and local guide, have all the logistics handled for a perfect day in Italy.