CANCELLATIONS & AMENDMENTS POLICY
In order to provide the highest level of service with top guides and guaranteed tour departures, our cancellations and amendments are subject to fees. This policy applies to all group and private tours listed and booked through walksofitaly.com or Walks LLC.
- For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made between 4 and 30 days (in Venice, between 8 and 30) prior to tour commencement: Cancellations subject to a $10.00 USD per person cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made within 4 days (in Venice, within 8 days) prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 30 days prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made between 4 and 30 days (in Venice, between 8 and 30) prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a $5.00 USD per person, per tour, amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 4 days (in Venice, within 8 days) prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a $10.00 USD per person, per tour, amendment fee, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
Changes to this Policy:
From time to time, the terms of this policy may change at the Company's discretion. In the event of such changes, the new policy will apply for all tours booked after the date and time of the policy change.
For any further questions about our cancellation policy, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
There is a good chance we’ve answered your question on our FAQ page, but if not, the best way to reach us for non-urgent matters us is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will try to get back to you within 24 hours with a full response.
Depending on where you’re calling us from, you can get us on any of the numbers below:
Outside of italy
Our U.S. office hours are
Monday through Friday
from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CDT)
Our Rome office hours are
Monday through Friday
from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
and on Saturdays and Sundays
from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Central European Time,
Rome local time (GMT+1).
If dialing Italy from a U.S. phone, dial 011-39.
Running late or can’t find your tour meeting point? Check your confirmation email for our emergency phone number.