When you do a city tour of Venice, it should really be… by boat! After all, Venice is meant to be explored from the water, and on our exclusive boat excursion, that’s exactly what we’ll do. Float down the Grand Canal and across the lagoon, enjoying beautiful, picture perfect views of St. Mark’s, the Doge’s Palace, countless other palaces, and even stop at the island of San Giorgio Maggiore. Sit back, relax, and be regaled with colorful anecdotes and stories about Venice, past and present, by your expert English speaking guide.
Sights included: (note: the boat will not stop at these sites, except for San Giorgio Maggiore)
- Grand Canal by private boat
- St. Mark’s Square
- Doge's Palace
- Bridge of Sighs
- Cemetery of San Michele (outside)
- Rialto Bridge
- Rialto fish market
- Accademia Bridge
- Palaces including the Cà d’Oro and Cà Pesaro
- Island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore, with stop and optional climb of the tower (when accessible)
- Madonna dell'Orto Church (outside)
- Salute Church (outside)
Why take this tour?
- See Venice as it’s meant to be seen—from the water—with a private BOAT tour!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy Venice’s colorful history with this exclusive tour with no more than 8 participants
- Cruise down the Grand Canal amongst gondolas and through Venice’s “back streets” while your expert guide shows you the best of Venice.
- At the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, have the option to climb the church’s bell tower for magnificent views of the city
- Capture the most stunning photographs of Venice and have an unforgettable experience from the city built on water
Venice is built on water and is best explored by boat. On this private boat tour with no more than 8 participants you will have a VIP experience of one of the most beautiful cities in the world, accompanied by an expert Venetian guide!
Our boat tour begins from St. Mark’s Square. From the water, you’ll see the Doge’s Palace and the Basilica of St. Mark’s like never before! You’ll also explore the city’s prettiest inner canals, Venice’s equivalent...
Read more, click here to view the full description >>
Please note that this tour runs from April 1 through October 31.
NOTE: The maximum number of people per boat on both group and private tours is 8. If your party is comprised of more people, please call us or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Small Children 5 years of age and and under do not count in the 8 person maximum. Access to the bell tower can be closed on special occasions due to liturgical celebrations held in the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore. In this case you will stop off on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore to enjoy the view from the island but will not be able to climb the bell tower.
If you are not able to book your desired Venice tour online, please contact us via phone (US:+1-202-684-6916 | IT:+39-334-974-4274) or email (email@example.com) as we may have additional availability. We will respond to you within 24 hours.
Price includes: 2-hour private motorboat ride (with a maximum of 8 people), headsets to clearly hear your guide's explanations, entrance tickets to the bell tower on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore.
| Tour Start Time
Spring/Summer(4/1 - 9/30) :
View all times
Fall/Winter(10/1 - 3/31) :
View all times
Meets and ends near the Doge's Palace. Full details provided upon booking.
| Tour Schedule
View all Pricing
TICKET FEES INCLUDED!
Expand your tour, enrich your experience! These are only applicable to private tours.