BOOK NOW >>
You probably already know that Rome is a fantastic, beautiful, and multi-layered city. But, like any major city, sometimes Rome can also seem a little chaotic and confusing. Particularly at first—and especially if you’re still jet-lagged. Make sure you start your trip off to Rome on the right foot… literally. Enjoy a warm welcome (and a free, refreshing gelato!), get oriented, have all of your questions answered, and start to grasp this fascinating city’s many facets. Walk with us.
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Pantheon (only exterior on Sundays due to early closure)
- Area Sacra (site of Caesar’s assassination)
- Piazza Navona
- Bernini’s Fountain of the Four Rivers
Why take this tour?
- Get your bearings with the perfect welcome to Rome!
- Visit Rome’s historic center and must-see monuments, such as the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon (except on Sundays) and the Spanish Steps
- Enjoy a fresh-made FREE Italian gelato
- Experience Rome at its prettiest, coolest, and least crowded
- By the end, feel like a real insider—thanks to all your guide’s tips and hints on Rome
Hello, postcard shots! See the picturesque side of Rome right from the start at the world-famous Spanish Steps. The longest, widest, and most-recognized staircase in Europe, the steps also have been immortalized in countless films and stories. (A Roman Holiday fan? It’s where Gregory Peck “bumped into” Audrey Hepburn). Don’t hesitate to have your guide snap a photo of you here…
Read more, click here to view the full description >>
Those with walking disabilities are encouraged to book a private tour rather than a group tour to allow the guide to adapt the route to their particular requirements. Please contact us at [email protected] for suitable alternatives.
Price includes: Expert guide, insider tips and tricks, and a homemade Italian gelato.
2 hrs 30 mins
| Tour Start Time
Spring/Summer(4/1 - 9/30) :
View all times
Fall/Winter(10/1 - 3/31) :
View all times
Meets at the Spanish Steps. Ends in Piazza Navona. Full details provided upon booking.
| Tour Schedule
View all Pricing
TICKET FEES INCLUDED!
|Group Tour Prices
Senior (65+) / Student (15-25): €24.00
Child (6-14): €14.00
Infant (5 & under): €0.00