If you dream of exploring Italy with all five senses, then this is the tour for you! Taste the best of Italy and learn from a local what makes Italian food culture unique and special. Explore a traditional market, taste local specialties at some of Rome’s most renowned eateries, and even make your own pizza. Enjoy a full meal and an unforgettable experience of authentic (and tasty) Italy!
- Pizza-making at an authentic Italian restaurant
- Campo dei Fiori traditional market
- Tastings at market stalls
- Traditional Roman bread
- Tasting of local meats and cheeses
- Typical Italian coffee
Why take this tour?
- Feel like a local by exploring Rome’s most atmospheric and authentic areas and eateries
- Explore a traditional market and make your own pizza—fun for the whole family!
- Several food tastings (a complete meal)—appetizers, meats, cheeses, pizza, wine and coffee
- Find out how to eat like an Italian—from how to pick a restaurant to what dish to order
- With a group of max 12 people, truly experience one of Italy’s most pleasurable passions… food!
Your discovery of Italy’s food starts in one of Rome’s liveliest piazzas: Campo dei Fiori. Once a site of public executions, today “Campo” is a bustling food market. As you wander the stalls, find out how to pick your produce like a local. Learn which foods are in season, which aren’t, and why that’s so important to Italians—and to farmers. (After this tour, we bet you won’t ask for a Roman artichoke in July!).
And, of course, you’ll taste the...
Read more, click here to view the full description >>
Note: As this tour includes a meals' worth of tastings, we encourage you not to have a big breakfast before the tour begins.
Price Includes: All tastings, pizza making and coffee.
3 hrs 30 mins
| Tour Start Time
Spring/Summer(4/1 - 9/30) :
View all times
Fall/Winter(10/1 - 3/31) :
View all times
Meets in Campo dei Fiori. Ends near the Pantheon. Full details provided upon booking.
| Tour Schedule
View all Pricing
TICKET FEES INCLUDED!
Expand your tour, enrich your experience! These are only applicable to private tours.