- WalksofItaly.com is able to accept the following payment methods: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal (note, for PayPal you must contact us directly).
- We require full payment in advance of tour/service in order to secure your reservation. Payment will be listed as Walks, LLC on the credit card statement.
- Canceling a booking with WalksofItaly.com can result in cancellation fees being applied by Walks of Italy, LLC, as outlined below. Canceling any booking results in notification via email or telephone of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees assessed.
- Walks of Italy, LLC requires at least 72 hours advance notice of any cancellation in order to secure a refund.
- Amendments to bookings are subject to availability and must be communicated as soon as possible via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone (click here for the most up-to-date contact information) and require verbal or written confirmation on behalf of WOI. Amendments are subject to a non-refundable amendment fee of 10%, that may include, but not be limited to: the price of tickets, reservation fees, guide fees and/or other administrative costs.
- Cancellations must be communicated via e-mail at [email protected], or by phone no less than 72 hours in advance of the tour/service in order to receive any refund. Click here for the most up-to-date contact information >>
- All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 10% of the total charged per person.
- Due to the extensive work that goes into the planning of each of our tours/services, and due to the fixed scheduling commitments of our guides, drivers and other service providers, no refunds will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour/service commencement. There are no refunds for late arrivals or no-shows on the day of the tour/service.
- No partial refunds will be given after tour/service commencement. The only exception to this is an egregious error or fault on our part, in which case there will be an assessment done on a case by case basis with regards to any change of our refund policy.
- If you have a coupon code or qualify for one of our discounts, they must be applied BEFORE purchase. Contact us for more information. Retrospective discounting will be assessed only at WOI's discretion.
- If a site on your tour/service is closed due to force majeure, including strikes or other unforeseen closures, Walks of Italy will do its best to contact you as soon as possible to either offer you the tour/service with a suitable substitution, reschedule you to a different tour/service, or provide you with a full refund.
- For any further questions about our cancellation policy, please feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
Walks of Italy tours are provided by Walks LLC, a Texas limited liability company.