Best of all? All of the proceeds go to a good cause: raising $100,000 to build five clean-water wells for rural, disaster-stricken areas in Haiti. (When we heard that, we were obviously interested!).
Here’s what we’ve sponsored for the prize:
- our Rome food experience: an exploration of Rome’s most bustling food market, tastings of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, meats, cheeses, and more, a stop for complimentary gelato or a cannolo and coffee, and a pizza-making class (including a lunch of, of course, pizza!), all, as always, in a small group of maximum 12 people. As part of our donation to the Passports with Purpose fundraiser, we’re offering free admission for up to four people on this experience, for free—a $305 value!
- our Sistine Chapel Spotlight—Vatican Museums Highlights experience (including all tickets and entrance fees): skip the line into the Vatican and discover the museums’ treasures, including the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo’s frescoes, with a small group (maximum 12 people) and a top-notch, enthusiastic Vatican expert. Again, we’re offering free admission to up to four people on this experience—a $280 value!
- 20% off on any other Walks of Italy service, including day trips from Rome, services across Italy, and airport transfers
- a 2-night stay at Babuino 181: a 5-star property run by Rome Luxury Suites, the boutique hotel Babuino 181, in an elegant palazzo near the Spanish Steps, is luxurious, intimate, and perfectly-located; it also has a beautiful rooftop terrace. Complimentary breakfast is included. This is a $750 value!
- The Revealed Rome Handbook: Tips and Tricks for Exploring the Eternal City: a handbook full of tips and tricks like how to navigate Rome’s public transport system, the best neighborhoods in Rome for shopping, and how to pick an authentic Roman restaurant at first glance
- a 60-minute, one-on-one Italy travel chat with Revealed Rome (by Skype or Google Hangout), with a follow-up email, to help with your trip planning anywhere in Italy (this is a $75 value!)
a meet-and-greet in Rome from Revealed Rome to help you get oriented to the Eternal City
We thought so!
To enter, just donate $10 (it’s tax-deductible) before December 11, 11:59pm EST and select Revealed Rome’s “perfect trip to Rome” prize from the dozens put up by participating travel bloggers worldwide. You’ll be entered into a sweepstakes for that prize. Donations for multiple prizes are fine, too! Remember, all of the money donated goes to this year’s Passports with Purpose charity, Water.org.
And make sure you check out all of the details and fine print, including blackout dates and exceptions, on Revealed Rome’s post about the Passports with Purpose contest.